Email address: John.Andrzejowski@sth.nhs.uk
Position within the Trust:
Lead Clinician for Neuroanaesthesia
MBChB, FRCA, FFICM
Other posts (e.g. membership of specialist bodies etc):
President NACCSGBI, NICE advisor, FRCA examiner
Brief overview of Research Background/ activity:
- EPAQ-PO. Preoperative assessment tool
- Warming and prewarming
- Fluid warming
- BIS in TIVA and Neuro and normal sleep.
- Bilateral BIS in subarachnoid haemorrhage.
- EPAQ-PO; validation of a preoperative electronic assessment questionnaire.
- AAGBI: Complications of anaesthesia
- NASGBI: Bispectral index in neuro.
- SIVA: depth of anaesthetic monitoring: NICE guidelines
- IPH lecture to East Midlands society of anaesthetists.
- Preoperative innovations seminar @ NGH, Sheffield.
Significant Publications in the last three years: