Academic Directorate Peer Review 2016-17
You will find all the information you require to conduct your peer review of the Academic Directorates on this webpage.
A full list of the contents can be found by clicking on the Word icon below:
This section contains all Trust Wide Information. Please click on the icon to open the file:
- STH Research Strategy (appendix 2 contains the criteria for being an Academic Dirctorate)
- Definitions of Performance Operating Framework metrics
- STH Return on Investment 2015-2016
- STH Return on Investment 2016-2017 (up to Q3)
This section contains all Directorate Level Information
There is a folder for each Directorate below. Please click on the Directorate name below to open a folder that contains the following three documents. Directorate's in bold type are applying for academic status.
1. Review form 16-17
2. Directorate Research Strategy
3. Directorate POF Table
|Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery||Combined Community & Acute Care|
|Diabetes & Endocrinology||Ear, Nose and Throat||Gastroenterology|
|Laboratory Medicine||Medical Imaging and Physics|